Terms and conditions
1. By using www.christiansingles.sg you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately after you certify that you read, understand and agree to abide to these terms. This takes place during the membership registration procedure. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.christiansingles.sg.
3. Christian Singles Singapore may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of www.christiansingles.sg after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
4. You certify that you register as an individual, that you are not registering on behalf of someone else, that you currently have no other active Christian Singles Singapore account, and that you have had no other Christian Singles Singapore account for the past 24 months.
5. You certify that you are a committed Christian who believes that salvation (forgiveness of sins) is available only by the grace of God through the blood of Jesus Christ, and that you agree to the Nicene Creed.
6. You certify that you are legally single and not involved in a relationship at the time of your registration. You promise to discontinue your Christian Singles Singapore membership in case you become involved in a romantic relationship. However, in such an event you may observe a reasonable ‘grace period’, during which you may remain an active member, as long as you update your relationship status in your Christian Singles Singapore profile.
7. You certify that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. If you are not of legal age (depending on your legal jurisdiction), or if you are under legal restraint/guardianship, you certify that you requested and received permission from your legal guardian(s) before joining Christian Singles Singapore, disclosing to them the nature and purpose of Christian Singles Singapore.
8. You certify that you have Singapore citizenship, or that you are residing in Singapore.
9. Your membership, www.christiansingles.sg and all other Christian Singles Singapore services are provided "as-is". Christian Singles Singapore assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or profiles, nor does Christian Singles Singapore guarantee uninterrupted or error-free service. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access www.christiansingles.sg.
10. You understand and agree that Christian Singles Singapore makes the information/content you provide for your profile publicly accessible on www.christiansingles.sg. This includes (among other things) your photos, location, age, gender, profile multiple choice answers and essay answers. You grant Christian Singles Singapore all necessary worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to do so. You agree not to hold Christian Singles Singapore accountable or liable for theft, unauthorized re-publication, or any other abuse of your content/information by third parties.
11. You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the membership registration form,(b) maintain and promptly update your profile to keep it true, accurate, current and complete and (c) otherwise only provide information on or by means of www.christiansingles.sg that is true, accurate, complete and current at that time of submission. If you provide any information on or by means of www.christiansingles.sg that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Christian Singles Singapore has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Christian Singles Singapore has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of www.christiansingles.sg.
12. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Christian Singles Singapore of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you properly exit from your account at the end of each session. Christian Singles Singapore cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
13. You acknowledge that Christian Singles Singapore has the right (but not the obligation) to pre-screen, refuse, or move any content that is available via www.christiansingles.sg in their sole discretion. Without limiting the foregoing, Christian Singles Singapore has the right to remove any content that violates these terms or is otherwise objectionable.
14. Christian Singles Singapore provides you with access to (among others) resources, member profiles, content created by third parties and tools to communicate with other members. While Christian Singles Singapore strives to keep www.christiansingles.sg clean and safe, you understand that all materials provided on or through www.christiansingles.sg, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom it originated. Christian Singles Singapore cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of this member initiated content. Under no circumstances will Christian Singles Singapore be liable in any way for any of this, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, e-mailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via www.christiansingles.sg, or content that may be considered offensive, indecent or objectionable.
15. You agree to take normal precautions while reading content provided by Christian Singles Singapore members, communicating with Christian Singles Singapore members and/or meeting Christian Singles Singapore members in person. You agree to indemnify and hold Christian Singles Singapore harmless from any claims of damage resulting from any introduction.
16. You agree to contact Christian Singles Singapore staff as soon as possible when you discover content on www.christiansingles.sg violating these terms, or if you have reason to believe certain members are violating these terms.
17. You agree to not use www.christiansingles.sg and/or your Christian Singles Singapore membership to: (a) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Christian Singles Singapore staff member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) use anonymous proxy servers, forge headers, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through or posted on www.christiansingles.sg; (e) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, trade secrets, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (f) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; (g) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "multi level marketing" or any other form of solicitation, neither commercial nor non-commercial (churches, ministries, charities, etc.); (h) make any (direct or indirect) request to other users for money and/or goods; (i) provide or request personal contact information (including, but not limited to, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, Skype usernames, Facebook details, and Yahoo IM usernames) in your private communication with other members, prior to at least one week of profound communication with each other exclusively through means of www.christiansingles.sg; (j) post or publish personal contact information (including, but not limited to, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, Skype usernames, Facebook details, and Yahoo IM usernames) on public areas of www.christiansingles.sg (including, but not limited to, chat room, forum, and profile essays); (k) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (l) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges, for example, causing a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of www.christiansingles.sg are able to type; (m) interfere with, corrupt or disrupt the normal workings of (the network and servers related to) www.christiansingles.sg, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to www.christiansingles.sg, including, but not limited to "hacking", "flooding", or any form of "url injection"; (n) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; (o) feign romantic interest in a member, or feign the desire to enter into (a serious relationship leading towards) marriage with a member; (p) "stalk" or otherwise harass other users; and/or collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in the paragraphs above; (q) in general display un-Christian conduct in the broadest sense towards any of the Christian Singles Singapore members or Christian Singles Singapore staff, because you realize you're a Christian and you wish to act upon that and accept your responsibilities as such.
18. You agree that Christian Singles Singapore may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Christian Singles Singapore membership and access to www.christiansingles.sg. Cause for such termination includes, but is not limited to: (a) breaches or violations of these terms; (b) requirements by law or court order of competent jurisdiction; (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions); (d) discontinuance or material modification to www.christiansingles.sg (or any part thereof); (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems; (f) extended periods of inactivity; (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or (h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with Christian Singles Singapore. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Christian Singles Singapore's sole discretion and that Christian Singles Singapore shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your membership account or access to www.christiansingles.sg.
19. You agree that, after your resignation from Christian Singles Singapore or termination of your account by Christian Singles Singapore staff, data will remain stored on Christian Singles Singapore servers for the period as described in our data retention policy. However, your profile will not be accessible for other members or website visitors, nor will Christian Singles Singapore send you any self-initiated communications. Exception to the latter might be bulletins/notifications regarding security and safety issues that Christian Singles Singapore finds of personal importance to you.
20. You understand and agree that www.christiansingles.sg may contain advertisements. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through www.christiansingles.sg, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that Christian Singles Singapore shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on www.christiansingles.sg. Furthermore, you understand that Christian Singles Singapore is pre-screening advertisements with limited options, on a ‘reasonable effort’ basis. You agree not to hold Christian Singles Singapore liable for any damages in result of being exposed to advertisements on www.christiansingles.sg that could be considered offensive or indecent.
21. You understand and agree that Christian Singles Singapore membership may include certain communications from Christian Singles Singapore, such as service announcements, administrative messages and e-mail newsletters, and that you may not be able to opt out to all communication unless you terminate your membership.
22. All payments you decide to make to Christian Singles Singapore are final and non re-imbursable. You understand and agree Christian Singles Singapore will not reimburse or refund (part) of your payment, even if your account is (being) terminated by you or by Christian Singles Singapore. Moreover, you understand and agree Christian Singles Singapore will not reimburse or refund (part) of your payment if Christian Singles Singapore fails to live up to your expectations or experiences a decline in member accounts and/or activity.